We are a completely no-nonsense business and believe if you work hard, we will support you in your plans to better your commission earnings, lifestyle and work ethic.
Part of the Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities will include:
- Managing an existing account base
- Introducing new business customers to your portfolio
- Lead generation through various channels (leads may be provided, and marketing activity conducted on your behalf, achievement of target within your given area will be entirely your responsibility)
- The Business Development Manager must be able to keep up a sales activity plan to assist in the successful achievement of targets and accurate sales forecasting
The successful Business Development Manager will have the following experience:
- Minimum 2-year Managed Print Solutions sales experience OR relatable industry sectors
- Proven sales track record in a competitive environment, selling high value solutions
- Broad understanding of IT, document solutions business and the general printer / copier market
- Experience of selling leasing
- Direct experience of telephone canvassing for new business appointments
- Desire to get the job done, overcome obstacles with a ‘can do attitude’
- The ability to work under your own initiative is vital
- Suitable people will possess a good sense of humour with an ability to work under pressure and achieve stretching sales targets
We are looking to provide the Business Development Manager with a decent basic salary, car package (either allowance or car) and then uncapped OTE.
- Document solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Managed Print Solutions: 1 year (Preferred)
- New business: 1 year (Preferred)
How to apply
To apply call Temple Knight on 0800 142 2737, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.